Monday, February 26, 2007

So Close!

So spring break is so close yet so very far. Five days and half of the semester is over with. But I still have a ten page term paper to write in the mean time. Not very excited about this. I am procrastinating hardcore and I shouldn't be because I know better than anybody else that leads to lesser grades when I am capable of so much more.

For my Spanish class we are in the film part of the course and so far the movies have been pretty good. Today I watched Todo Sobre Mi Madre. It was fabulous and I suggest that everyone see that movie. I am planning on purchasing it, eventually maybe not for a long time haha.

Long story short I broke my fricken humidifier and now I can hear both my neighbors converstions. Boo to that. One of them plays video games night and day and likes anime and heavy metal. There is nothing wrong with any of these things, in fact I enjoy some of them, but I am trying to sleep by midnight so please shut the fuck up.

-Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. ahhh yes the dorm life. i never thought to get a humidifier, that would have been great...

Jessica said...

It really works wonders. I breath better at night and generally stay healthier along with better sleep. It is great as white noise to cover up all the other annoying shit too. And they are 20 bucks at wal-fart.