Saturday, February 17, 2007

Soft Baked

Cookies. I don't really crave chocolates and candies like I did when I was younger. But today my guy friend but some soft-baked cookies and I insisted on having a few. mmmm.

Anyways it's saturday night and I just don't feel like doing anything. I don't have the energy, I have a migraine and I just could care less about anything that is happening beyond my dorm room. As long as I am warm and comfortable I am good.

A funny. Went through the drive-thru today and my friend was driving. He was told to pull up to window number 2. As he passed window number 1 he continued on to pass number 2. I said and where do you think you are going? He stopped the car backed up and as I and another friend started laughing he said he would kill us if we told anyone what he had just done. It was very entertaining.

-Jessica

No comments: