Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's way too late for this...

So I have decided to start a new online journal/blog. I decided this at 12:45 at night when I should be studying for a Spanish exam.

Today was a really rough day. For one I am super stressed out like always. Two I turned in an F paper, I know it was an F. 3. I got an odd message from someone who is linked to a program I am really hoping to get into. I have a terrible twist in the pit of my stomach that is telling me I did not get in because of some marginal bullshit. So I was crying on and off. Although it was kinda hard to actually cry.

Besides that nonsense I went on a date with a really nice guy and had a lot of fun. We orginally wanted to go to Olive Garden but that was a joke. There were seriously cars parked down the street out of the parking lot! So we found a spot and walked around to the front and there is a crowd of 30 people in the lobby waiting to get tables! We just turned around and left hahaha! Anyways I had a lot of fun and I am really glad I went out and enjoyed myself instead of moping in self-hate and misery.

So for now I am fine, just tired. We will see what happens tomorrow.
-Jessica

No comments: