Friday, March 2, 2007

Trying not to make eye contact with my bed.

So it is about quarter after midnight and I am about half-way done with my 10 page paper. I should have never taken this class. boo to thousand year old carbonized seeds. I am sorry they really don't turn me on.

on another note, Jill should be coming to visit me this weekend and I am very excited about it. It should be deviously fun.

I will be in Appleton/Menasha for part of spring break. I plan on coming back early because I totally bombed a test and he amazingly gave us the opportunity to retake it. So I will be doing that for the rest of my break.

My boyfriend threw up in my room today, bad fettucine alfredo. I felt bad cause I was just sitting there and I didn't really know how to help him. It's not like he has hair I can hold back. Garbage cans are wonderful for puke and such. I think he is kinda crabby cause he doesn't feel good but it could also be school stress. hmm.

I really don't have much to say.
-J

No comments: