Saturday, April 7, 2007

long time no post

I haven't had much to say lately. I think that's obvious. I have been doing a lot of work lately and this last week went terribly slow. It's the fifth week before the end of the year and it's been a month since spring break and even the professors are feeling the end of the year creeping up. I have been working closely with one of my professors on my presentations and what not and I think we have made a bond. She loves ceramics and so do I. We also don't like the same person in the class.

My boyfriend and I are doing well, Octavio came down for a night to hang out and met him. He gave his approval. : )

It's probably stress but lately my dreams have been horrendous. Not only do they not make sense but they are also full of blood and guts. For example: In this dream it was like I was standing on a second story porch or something watching things play out. Infront of me were two fields, one on each side of a house. The fields which were actually quite small were full of cows on the right side and bulls on the left. For whatever reason the bulls horns were about 3 feet long and looked more like a ridiculous pitch fork. By the house was a fat clown looking man who was weed-whacking or something. He kept getting closer to the bull side of the house. In the meantime the bulls were trying to see who was dominate and they were trying to hump each other. Then a very young bull tried to hump a bull in his prime and the older bull turned around and chased all the bulls out of the yard. For whatever reason there was a big black bear sleeping in the middle of that field and when the bulls started running it woke the bear up. the bear turned ferocious and chased the rest of the bulls out of the yard. At this point in time the fat bobbly man had entered the bull field and was standing in the path of the bear. The bear used its claws and slashed the mans front and then continue after the bulls. The man turned around and fell on his back still intact. Another individual, possibly representing me as someone else, came and squatted at the head of this man and threw themself onto his torso where they fell into his body via the slashes the bear had made. The person wasn't expecting this and sat up covered in blood and guts and started screaming the most horrendous scream.

That dream tied into another dream where that person had become a CSI and had convulsions anytime they were reminded of that incident.

As most of the people who are close to me know this type of dream, totally random and very vivid, is typical of my dreams every night. If only I had the time to write all my fucked up dreams down!

-J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i've had some entirely fucked up dreams lately too.