Monday, June 18, 2007

Long time no post...

Summer is going ok. I have two jobs and a boyfriend. I am stressed out and over emotional. I hate the house I live in because there is useless crap everywhere, like free AOL discs from 1999. What was that AOL .05?? Seriously. There is a brand new computer sitting in the corner still in the box, oh wait it was new in 2004 when it was bought. The level of packratness is gross, the house isn't taken care of and I don't like having to deal with someone who says make yourself comfortable but oh wait why did you do that and don't do this. I don't like a hypocrite, granted sometimes we all are.
My relationship is on a bumpy road right now but we are doing well and still happy. I just feel helpless sometimes I just don't know what to do sometimes. I feel like I am fine but he seems so fragile, he is overworked and doesn't sleep, not to mention he worries about me constantly. I have been trying to help him but we only get to see each other once or twice a week. Kinda sucks. He has no time for himself so he has to take that time out of our time, I am just glad I get to see him at all.
I have never been a champion breather but when I woke up not breathing a few weeks ago the problem was really made clear to me. Not only was I not breathing I had trouble getting myself to breath again. I have never been so scared. So more doctors and some checkups etc. and hopefully they will figure out why I am tired all the time and why I snore so loud and why I woke up not breathing, and then solve it. In turn I hope that fixing whatever is going on there will help me be more energetic and focused.
I am tired and I don't have internet or t.v. Books are my savior.
-J.

No comments: